Looking for a SRE/DevOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (or any other Unix);
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.);
- Understanding of principles of web-servers (ex. Nginx);
- Understanding of HTTP Stack;
- Understanding CI/CD;
- Version control systems: Git;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of networks.
- Monitor the operation of reporting systems in production, solve current problems and work on improving the operation of systems (find errors in logs and performance loss, detect problems in the interaction of services, analyze application performance metrics and system metrics of host resources on which the application is deployed and create tasks for development team to fix the problems);
- Incident resolution, root cause analysis, reporting, collaboration in problem;
- solving including problems related to other teams;
- Configure and adjust monitoring of services;
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Managing dev QA and production environments.
- *nix family OS;
- Zabbix, Grafana, Dynatrace;
- Jenkins, Gitlab CI;
- Consul, Vault.
Relocation to Montenegro.
It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for an Incident Manager with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Solid knowledge of Java;
- Java development experience 4+ years;
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySql, Postgres), basic SQL query language skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage:
- Experience in Incident Management;
- Good understanding of Spring framework, e.g. SpringBoot and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Familiarity with AKKA
- Familiarity with Messaging Systems like RabbitMq, and Apache Kafka;
- Familiarity with Gradle;
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and GitLab;
- Familiarity with CI/CD;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain;
- Experience with test-driven development
- RESTful APIs design and implementation experience
- Batch processing and implementation
- Familiarity with Docker/Jenkins
- Develop new functionality and maintain the company’s existing services;
- Integrate with external and internal services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Full stack Developer (Laravel + Vue.js.)
Our client need two additional full stack developers for their main stack, for 2-3 month only to sort tasks before the end of December.
Currently, the client have more than ten ongoing projects so he will allocate these developers dynamically, depending on the workload. Company organizing micro-teams for the projects, so people will have knowledge holders from client’s team.
Also, the company have code reviewers who will proceed with the code review of the developers PR’s.
The ideal time zone is AEST (GMT+10). But client can work with developers with GMT+3,4.
Stack: Laravel + Vue.js
What we expect from a candidate:
- Experience with PHP version 8.x., Vue.js;
- Experience with MySQL. Knowledge of SQL and the principles of working with relational databases;
- Required knowledge of Laravel;
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Experience with integrating APIs;
- UI development experience
- Level of English language - A2+
The (further) development of software for the purpose of iterative experiment design, data visualisation and connection to the Alb. database.
Therefore, the software development also requires the design and development connectivity to the Alb. database via REST API as well as the frontend with user interface. The first component of API development is required to be developed using Python and TypeScript as well as serverless technologies based on Azure. Developer will be responsible for creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend. In this role, you should be able to write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs as well as from NoSQL database.
The second frontend component requires proficiency in AngularJS and TypeScript with the ability to make code design decisions. In addition, the developer has Python development skills, experience in API development and testing as well as in data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Backlog items will be assigned in Azure DevOps containing business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on TypeScript and Python [BE]
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript [FE]
o Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests [FE]
o Designing and testing of APIs [FE]
o Implement serverless technologies based on Azure, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub [BE]
o Creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend [BE]
o Write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs and from NoSQL database [BE]
o Implementing JWT-based authentication and access token handling [BE]
o Performing visualization within data visualization frameworks like D3.js [FE]
o Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient [BE, FE]
o Testing including unit, integration, and performance tests [BE, FE]
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog [BE, FE]
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. Company will validate and approve it [BE, FE]
iOS and Android developer
We are looking for a software developer with experience in mobile app development (iOS and Android) and related server-side applications.
- Experience in user interface design
- Languages: Java, Kotlin Swift
- Databases: Php/MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite Database
- Android UI / Android SDK
- Android studio, Firebase
- Android testing: Expresso, Junit, Mockito
- Apple's Xcode IDE
- GitHub or other software version control
- English - B2
Senior Database Administrator DBA
\Gambling Industry, Long-Term Project
- Start date is as soon as the candidate is selected
- Installing, configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL, the servers and tools
- Installing, configuring and managing replication databases
- Performing Database backup & recovery procedures. Creating backups, testing backups sustainability
- Access Management
- Implementing database monitoring & automation
- Monitoring database performances, design and development of SQL and PL/pgSQL code
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Identifying low perform queries and performance tuning
- Owning security compliance
- Mitigating database-oriented risks and creating policies for high availability on databases
- Implementing high-availability, clustering and replication for databases, performance and capacity
- Managing data and database versions
- Implementing DR procedures
- Other job duties as assigned
- Three (3) or more years of experience with PL/pgSQL coding
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Postgres
- Expertise in SQL
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Experience in DML and the principles of database design
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements
- Understanding of compliance regulations (privacy, financial)
Looking for a Python developer to work on a trading product.
- Programming experience of 2 to 3 years in Python language;
- Expertise in Django framework;
- Experience in Django REST framework;
- Knowledge of APIs and webservices;
- Expertise in Celery;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL);
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
- English no less than Intermediate;
- Fluent in Russian.
- Write new and maintain existing logic (backend) for Sales and Support department (Helpdesk portal, Chat2Desk scripts, etc.);
- Creating/improving integrations between systems;
- Analyze current logic and help analysts to document it (Confluence, UML, etc.);
- Debug problems, solve incidents;
- Cooperate with other team members;
- Code review.
Relocation to Montenegro, Podgorica.
Looking for an Incident Manager to work on a trading product.
- Experience with databases (Postgres as a plus);
- AWS hands-on experience;
- Monitoring/observability tools and practices;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) OS knowledge;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English knowledge - Upper Intermediate (written and verbal);
- Understanding Agile practices;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation;
- Software developer experience with any programming language;
- Data engineering experience;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns (SOA, microservices in cloud-native environments);
- SRE best practices;
- Experience with DevOps approaches, tools;
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle;
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations;
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition;
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis;
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution;
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle management;
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).
SysOps Engineer (Windows)
Looking for a SysOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 3+ years experience of designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a Windows Server 2008 - 2019 environment;
- 2+ years experience with VMware ESXi or other hypervisors;
- C1 level of English language (IELTS/TOEFL certification is a plus);
- Extensive experience in Windows Server and MS AD administration;
- Basic knowledge of databases: MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Good understanding of authorization protocols;
- Good understanding of PKI in MS systems;
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus;
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …);
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- Experience in Powershell/VBA/Python scripting;
- To have a sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- MCSE\MCSA\CCNA certification;
- VMWare virtualization certification;
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Understanding AWS;
- Experience in managing cloud collaboration services, preferably Google GSuite;
- Leadership skills and/or proactive approach of work;
- Personal qualities:ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments; capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments; perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team;result oriented person.
- Supporting an infrastructure of over a 100 Windows 2008 - 2019 servers installed on cloud, virtual and bare metal machines. Developing updates, backups and maintenance policies. Provide operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and design and develop solutions to prevent future issues;
- Supporting hybrid Azure AD + On-Premise MS Active Directory. Main roles - AD DS, AD CA, GPO, IIS, DNS, DFS, NPS, WSUS;
- Supporting MS Remote Desktop Services servers;
- Supporting virtualization infrastructure based on VMware ESXi;
- Setting up an authentication and authorization for internal applications with SSO, SAML, LDAP and OAuth2 in Azure AD and MS AD;
- Setting up and support integration with internal applications and services;
- Setting up and supporting monitoring and log rotation;
- Manage and support Google GSuite;
- Provide an expertise for internal customers about hardware and software requirements during the implementation of new systems;
- Automate workflows;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Documenting the infrastructure, procedures and designed solutions.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).