Looking for a Python developer to work on a trading product.
- Programming experience of 2 to 3 years in Python language;
- Expertise in Django framework;
- Experience in Django REST framework;
- Knowledge of APIs and webservices;
- Expertise in Celery;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL);
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
- English no less than Intermediate;
- Fluent in Russian.
- Write new and maintain existing logic (backend) for Sales and Support department (Helpdesk portal, Chat2Desk scripts, etc.);
- Creating/improving integrations between systems;
- Analyze current logic and help analysts to document it (Confluence, UML, etc.);
- Debug problems, solve incidents;
- Cooperate with other team members;
- Code review.
Relocation to Montenegro, Podgorica.
Looking for an Incident Manager to work on a trading product.
- Experience with databases (Postgres as a plus);
- AWS hands-on experience;
- Monitoring/observability tools and practices;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) OS knowledge;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English knowledge - Upper Intermediate (written and verbal);
- Understanding Agile practices;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation;
- Software developer experience with any programming language;
- Data engineering experience;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns (SOA, microservices in cloud-native environments);
- SRE best practices;
- Experience with DevOps approaches, tools;
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle;
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations;
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition;
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis;
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution;
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle management;
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).
MS SQL developer
•You are going to create different datasets of the company for stakeholders to analyze business data.
•You are going to be responsible to keep datasets of reporting systems in required quality level.
•You are going to transfer data between several information system to companyDWH.
•You are going to create and maintain integration to different blockchains to collect data of cryptocurrency and tokens.
•You are going to learn and execute database performance related tasks.
•You are going to learn a lot about fintech and crypto from analytics point of view.
• Database development with MS SQL Server 2016
• Further development of the existing reporting solution with SQL ServerReporting Services (SSRS)
• Monitoring and development of the ETL processes
• Planning and management of implementation projects
• Analysis and preparation of requirements, as well as development of implementation solutions in cooperation with the responsible international specialized business departments
• Conception and development of data deliveries interfaces to external systems
• Support for the international specialized business departments, including training of internal business teams
• Very good knowledge and skills in SQL programming
• Completed degree in (business) informatics (Bachelor) or equivalent qualification
• Experience in development with Visual Studio 2017 / C#.NET / VB.NET /ASP.NET desirable
• Basic knowledge of "International Investments" or an interest in acquiring it
• Ability to work in a team, future-oriented and independent way of working
• Good written and spoken English knowledge
• Power BI knowledge basics
Flexible holidays:5/2 all year round. 30 working days of vacation per year;
Offline meetups with the rest of the team in the most beautiful places on the planet twice annually;
Opportunities for professional development and career growth;
Assistance in relocation;
Ability to work remotely.
Senior Scala Developer in Tech Startup
Full Stack Developer (Node.js, Angular.js)
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer