It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
Full stack Developer (Laravel + Vue.js.)
Our client need two additional full stack developers for their main stack, for 2-3 month only to sort tasks before the end of December.
Currently, the client have more than ten ongoing projects so he will allocate these developers dynamically, depending on the workload. Company organizing micro-teams for the projects, so people will have knowledge holders from client’s team.
Also, the company have code reviewers who will proceed with the code review of the developers PR’s.
The ideal time zone is AEST (GMT+10). But client can work with developers with GMT+3,4.
Stack: Laravel + Vue.js
What we expect from a candidate:
- Experience with PHP version 8.x., Vue.js;
- Experience with MySQL. Knowledge of SQL and the principles of working with relational databases;
- Required knowledge of Laravel;
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Experience with integrating APIs;
- UI development experience
- Level of English language - A2+
Senior Full stack developеr (.NET)
Сервис управления родительскими комитетами, где можно найти свою школу, дет. сад, создать личный кабинет родительского комитета и пригласить туда родителей и педагога.
Ключевая ценность проекта — автоматизация и прозрачность сбора средств в родительских комитетах.
Back: .NET Core 5, Postgresql, Entity Framework, Docker, Kubernetes
- Опыт построения архитектуры сложных приложений.
- Опыт разработки масс-маркет сервисов и highload-систем будет плюсом.
- Frontend (React): относительно несложные задачи по доработке интерфейса, в соответствии с макетами в Figma.
- Доработка существующего функционала, проектирование и реализация функционала по финансам, интеграция с эквайрингом.
The (further) development of software for the purpose of iterative experiment design, data visualisation and connection to the Alb. database.
Therefore, the software development also requires the design and development connectivity to the Alb. database via REST API as well as the frontend with user interface. The first component of API development is required to be developed using Python and TypeScript as well as serverless technologies based on Azure. Developer will be responsible for creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend. In this role, you should be able to write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs as well as from NoSQL database.
The second frontend component requires proficiency in AngularJS and TypeScript with the ability to make code design decisions. In addition, the developer has Python development skills, experience in API development and testing as well as in data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Backlog items will be assigned in Azure DevOps containing business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on TypeScript and Python [BE]
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript [FE]
o Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests [FE]
o Designing and testing of APIs [FE]
o Implement serverless technologies based on Azure, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub [BE]
o Creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend [BE]
o Write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs and from NoSQL database [BE]
o Implementing JWT-based authentication and access token handling [BE]
o Performing visualization within data visualization frameworks like D3.js [FE]
o Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient [BE, FE]
o Testing including unit, integration, and performance tests [BE, FE]
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog [BE, FE]
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. Company will validate and approve it [BE, FE]
Full-stack разработчик(Backend - ASP.Net Core;Frontend - React)
Full-stack developer (Wordpress)
Full-stack C# Developer
Middle Fullstack PHP Engineer