The company with years of experience in getting their clients the most effective software product development staff in worldwide development centers.
The project is a cloud-based platform in financial field.
- a degree in math.
- prior experience developing real-time trading apps.
- competency in multiple platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
Who are we?
The fintech startup working on the first large-scale e-wallet in region. We aim to provide people with simple and convenient alternative to cash.
- Design cloud security architectures and perform architecture design reviews
- PCI DSS subject matter expert ensuring company’s security architecture is fully PCI compliant
- Define, prioritize, and measure our efforts in achieving and maintaining public and private cloud security in environments such as AWS working with engineering teams
- Implement, maintain, and improve existing industry best practices of operational security controls such as:
-Encryption and data security
- Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
- Ensure effective coordination between IT Security, Private Cloud, and Infrastructure through collaboration with engineers
- Strong foundations in software engineering, specifically at the architectural level
- Strong foundations in public cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong foundations in Kubernetes or Kubernetes like environments (stateless services, auto scaling, pod communication)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code and concepts related to automated infrastructure management using tools such as Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices including Identity Access Management (IAM), network security, modern cloud security architecture, and platform specific security and governance tools
- Knowledge with CSPM platform like Wiz Orca etc
- Knowledge in Service Mesh Architecture
- Understanding of the ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, and ITIL frameworks are required
Building the app for gig workers to synthesizes all the data across various apps to become a personal dispatch system (whether looking for work, actively optimizing how they spend time, or trying to understand their financial life).
The company's mission is to build a better gig economy by giving gig workers the tools they need to support their business, helping them earn more and stress less.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Understand how a company’s internal APIs work by looking at their apps
- Consistently ship user-facing features
- Read, write, and review design docs for product features and architecture changes
- Understand and be able to reverse engineer authentication processes both in web and mobile apps
- Have experience with one or more dynamic or static analysis tools like Frida, Ghidra, IDA Pro, Jadx, etc.
- It would be nice if you have experience with Typescript and Google Cloud Platform
- Motivated to make work easier for the millions gig workers
- Always think the best software solution won’t be designed but iterated
- You prefer solving two problems reasonably well to solving one problem extremely well
Senior Full-Stack or Senior Backend Developer
Senior Scala Developer in Tech Startup