Middle Firmware Engineer
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules, and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
Location: Lithuania(Vilnius), Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw).
- 3+ years experience in commercial projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
Understanding of hardware operation principles like:
- Boot sequences
- Busses (i2c, spa, can)
Experience in Embedded Linux:
- Kernel Architecture
- Kernel module development and hardware support
- POSIX system programming
- Daemon development (systemd/system V)
- Good algorithmic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python.
- Experience with video media streaming and\or image processing.
- System build tools experience (yocto, open embedded, buildroot).
- Media streaming experience (gstreamer).
- Experience with Wireless interfaces Bluetooth/BLE/WiFi.
What you’ll do:
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of c\c++ source code for different hardware platforms.
- Writing unit tests.
Senior Linux Kernel modules developer
We are looking for a Senior Linux kernel developer with excellent knowledge of PCIe driver structure.
Responsibilities will include Developing a custom driver to support checking and enabling ATS/ATC capabilities of device on PCIe bus.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in linux kernel modules development
- Excellent knowledge and experience in PCIe driver structure
- 7+ years of C development
- Good English (b1-b2)
- Awareness of NVME driver stack and work principles
Software resource with Nvidia Pegasus experience
In this project the team is developing a Level 2 system for AEB, ALC and low speed autonomous vehicles control for Level 4.
The sensors set are radar, ultrasonics, and cameras.
Must be familiarity with Nvidia AI environment and platform.
- Hardware platform is Nvidia pegasus and runs on Linux.
- Understand Linux kernel and build to create executable.
- GPU code and NN integration with the Cudnn.
- Low level driver configuration on the Pegasus hardware for example CANFD, ultrasonic and etc.
- Understanding of the application to integrate application algorithms and provide interface from Cudnn to application.
Senior C++/Linux developer