It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
Middle/Senior AutoCAD / GeoJSON Engineer
The candidate should be familiar with spacial data and conversions of plans, AutoCAD, GeoJSON, maps; mobile apps.
Technologies: AutoCAD, GeoJSON, maps, iOS app.
English level at least B2.
Start date: ASAP.
The current goal of the project is to develop an SOS button in the maps view application that will be layered on the top and show exact location of the phone. It is a panic button on an IOS device.
In order to operate, the solution needs to provide the conversion of building plans from PDF to AutoCAD and GeoJSON so that it is possible to layer the building plans.
The client is in US, for subcontractor there is no particular preference in timezone or location.
Middle/Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
We need a Front-End developer for webpage/app development with Angular.
Project: Mobile application used for construction supervision by the inspectors. The application is aimed at helping inspectors manage construction progress by handling jobs, orders, customer and vendor communication, schedules and tasks.
Start date: ASAP.
English level B1-B2.
Expected time zone (Europe/Georgia).
Location preferences and limitations (most of the team is working from Lithuania, Poland, and Georgia, so time zone preferred).
UI/UX Designer (SaaS)
A web based application that aims to help product development teams organize, analyze and structure their product features.
- 4+ years of UI/UX experience
- English - b2+
- Experience building SaaS products (not ecommerce, not blogs) and web design (not mobile design).
Specific tasks will be to create lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity designs that engineers will then build.
In addition, this person should be comfortable working in an Agile environment with standard Devops tools such as Jira, Figma and Slack.
Lead IOS Developеr
Требуется Lead IOS Developer для работы на современном проекте. Проекту уже 4 года. Полностью реализовано приложение для iOS и серверная часть. Андройд планируется с июня. Текущая версия iOS приложения реализована на современных решениях.
• разработка нового функционала приложения используя компоненты проекта Telegram;
• участие в проектировании архитектуры системы;
• участие в принятии технических решений;
• оптимизация и рефакторинг кода;
• взаимодействие с backend разработчиками и UI/UX дизайнерами;
• верстка экранов приложений;
• оценка трудозатрат на выполнение работ.
Мы ждём от Вас:
• знание, как применяются SOLID, KISS и пр.;
• умение работать с Git;
• знание и опыт работы с сетевыми протоколами и технологиями Rest Api, Socket.IO;
• умение работать с асинхронными фреймворками в частности Signals;
• Знание паттерна Redux;
• написание Unit или UI-тестов;
• опыт разработки не менее 3 приложений;
• опыт подготовки сборок для публикаций в Сторах;
• умение читать и создавать документацию.
• разработка приложений, реализованы на базе проекта Telegram;
• опыт разработки высоконагруженных проектов;
• следование принципам Git Flow;
• наличие проектов на github/gitlab;
• опыт работы с БД (SQLite);
• Опыт работы с RSocket;
• точная оценка требуемого времени по задачам.
Необходимо выполнить тестовое задание.
Who are we?
The fintech startup working on the first large-scale e-wallet in region. We aim to provide people with simple and convenient alternative to cash.
Who we are looking for
DevOps Engineer to help develop frontend (Android, iOS) and backend (microservices, cloud services) applications – creating effective CI / CD pipelines, deploying development environments, setting up monitoring, managing releases, and automating routine tasks
What we expect of you
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps positions
• Experience with Amazon Web Services cloud solutions
• Experience with DataDog or similar observability solutions
• Experience in setting up CI / CD pipelines and deploying applications in the cloud
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in using Terraform and Ansible (or similar systems), understanding of IaaS principles
• Experience in automation (knowledge of scripting languages, knowledge of Linux)
• Experience in managing mobile application development (Android, iOS) would be an asset
• Experience with Agile teams or startups is welcome
• Written and spoken English (above intermediate), and good Russian
Senior Unity Developer
Start date: ASAP.
English at B2.
Senior Unity Developer is needed to perform bug-fixing of the existing mobile application about football (soccer) helping users improve their skills of playing football by completing physical challenges, recording and sharing videos, and earning rewards. The new developer is required for a short-time term to support the ongoing project.
The app is written on Unity, works on iOS and Android, and has AR elements.
The client is located in the United Kingdom, so a developer in a similar time zone is preferred.
Senior iOS Developer
Start date - asap
- The project is related to developing a charging station for electric cars.
- As an iOS Software Engineer, you are building a seamless experience for our EV Drivers. Enabling the power of our protocol while presenting a making the interface effortless and simple to use.
- There are some libraries that we use, but no 3rd “frameworks’. We do use CoreBluetooth & CoreNFC. Swift is the only language anyone should be developing iOS apps these days.
- Build the Xeal mobile application into a world-class experience for our customers.
- Work with the product team to craft solutions that improve the user experience.
- Write well-structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments to daily work.
- Ensure that our work is ethical and values-driven to create a positive impact on the world.
- Highly skilled with Swift (5+ Years of Experience)
- Experience developing and deploying highly-polished, complex mobile applications to their representative app stores.
- Experience with technical leadership of engineering teams including mentorship and coaching.
- Demonstrated technical design capabilities, architecting complex technical features despite ever-evolving product requirements.
- Focused on delivering impact and results to the makers and consumers who will benefit from this new ecosystem.
- Excited about joining an open and honest work environment with supportive, ego-free colleagues committed to solving hard problems.
- Ability to excel within a faced-paced startup environment.
Working with BLE for native iOS developers
- Building an SDK from the existing mobile apps - i.e. separating the application logic from the underlying protocol.
iOS and Android developer
We are looking for a software developer with experience in mobile app development (iOS and Android) and related server-side applications.
- Experience in user interface design
- Languages: Java, Kotlin Swift
- Databases: Php/MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite Database
- Android UI / Android SDK
- Android studio, Firebase
- Android testing: Expresso, Junit, Mockito
- Apple's Xcode IDE
- GitHub or other software version control
- English - B2
Senior Flutter Developer
We need to create mobile app from scratch on Flutter.
This app will be used for communication with smart wearable device and display to user his activities and statistics.
Expected time zone: UTC +3 +- 2 hours.
EU time zone is a must.
- at least 2 years of experience in Flutter development;
- at least 3 years of native mobile development experience (for iOS or Android);
- proven experience in both mobile development and API integration;
- proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git , Bitbucket);
- solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- knowledge of major state management approaches (BLoC, Provider, etc.);
- knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, clean architecture and unit/widget and integration testing;
- B1/B2 English;
- experience in Bluetooth Low Energy.
Flutter, BLE, Unity