Looking for a SRE/DevOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (or any other Unix);
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.);
- Understanding of principles of web-servers (ex. Nginx);
- Understanding of HTTP Stack;
- Understanding CI/CD;
- Version control systems: Git;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of networks.
- Monitor the operation of reporting systems in production, solve current problems and work on improving the operation of systems (find errors in logs and performance loss, detect problems in the interaction of services, analyze application performance metrics and system metrics of host resources on which the application is deployed and create tasks for development team to fix the problems);
- Incident resolution, root cause analysis, reporting, collaboration in problem;
- solving including problems related to other teams;
- Configure and adjust monitoring of services;
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Managing dev QA and production environments.
- *nix family OS;
- Zabbix, Grafana, Dynatrace;
- Jenkins, Gitlab CI;
- Consul, Vault.
Relocation to Montenegro.
Требуется C++ разработчик для работы с трейдинговым продуктом.
- Опыт работы со стандартными библиотеками и библиотеками общего назначения (STL, Boost);
- Опыт работы с C++11, C++14;
- Безопасность, базовые сетевые протоколы (например, TCP/IP и UDP);
- Понимание алгоритмов, структур данных и временной сложности C++ 11/14;
- Опыт работы с базами данных (как минимум с одной - MySQL/Postgres);
- Понимание управления памятью, использования нескольких процессоров, оптимизации времени выполнения, параллелизма и синхронизации;
- Опыт работы в Visual Studio;
- Опыт работы с системами контроля версий (Git, SVN);
- Опыт работы с продуктами Atlassian (Jira, Confluence);
- Будет плюсом иметь опыт работы с ActiveMQ/Kafka;
- Английский язык - разговорный.
Релокейт в Черногорию, гибридный график работы.
Who are we?
The fintech startup working on the first large-scale e-wallet in region. We aim to provide people with simple and convenient alternative to cash.
- Design cloud security architectures and perform architecture design reviews
- PCI DSS subject matter expert ensuring company’s security architecture is fully PCI compliant
- Define, prioritize, and measure our efforts in achieving and maintaining public and private cloud security in environments such as AWS working with engineering teams
- Implement, maintain, and improve existing industry best practices of operational security controls such as:
-Encryption and data security
- Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
- Ensure effective coordination between IT Security, Private Cloud, and Infrastructure through collaboration with engineers
- Strong foundations in software engineering, specifically at the architectural level
- Strong foundations in public cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong foundations in Kubernetes or Kubernetes like environments (stateless services, auto scaling, pod communication)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code and concepts related to automated infrastructure management using tools such as Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices including Identity Access Management (IAM), network security, modern cloud security architecture, and platform specific security and governance tools
- Knowledge with CSPM platform like Wiz Orca etc
- Knowledge in Service Mesh Architecture
- Understanding of the ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, and ITIL frameworks are required
Looking for an Incident Manager to work on a trading product.
- Experience with databases (Postgres as a plus);
- AWS hands-on experience;
- Monitoring/observability tools and practices;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) OS knowledge;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English knowledge - Upper Intermediate (written and verbal);
- Understanding Agile practices;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation;
- Software developer experience with any programming language;
- Data engineering experience;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns (SOA, microservices in cloud-native environments);
- SRE best practices;
- Experience with DevOps approaches, tools;
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle;
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations;
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition;
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis;
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution;
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle management;
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).
SysOps Engineer (Windows)
Looking for a SysOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 3+ years experience of designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a Windows Server 2008 - 2019 environment;
- 2+ years experience with VMware ESXi or other hypervisors;
- C1 level of English language (IELTS/TOEFL certification is a plus);
- Extensive experience in Windows Server and MS AD administration;
- Basic knowledge of databases: MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Good understanding of authorization protocols;
- Good understanding of PKI in MS systems;
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus;
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …);
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- Experience in Powershell/VBA/Python scripting;
- To have a sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- MCSE\MCSA\CCNA certification;
- VMWare virtualization certification;
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Understanding AWS;
- Experience in managing cloud collaboration services, preferably Google GSuite;
- Leadership skills and/or proactive approach of work;
- Personal qualities:ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments; capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments; perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team;result oriented person.
- Supporting an infrastructure of over a 100 Windows 2008 - 2019 servers installed on cloud, virtual and bare metal machines. Developing updates, backups and maintenance policies. Provide operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and design and develop solutions to prevent future issues;
- Supporting hybrid Azure AD + On-Premise MS Active Directory. Main roles - AD DS, AD CA, GPO, IIS, DNS, DFS, NPS, WSUS;
- Supporting MS Remote Desktop Services servers;
- Supporting virtualization infrastructure based on VMware ESXi;
- Setting up an authentication and authorization for internal applications with SSO, SAML, LDAP and OAuth2 in Azure AD and MS AD;
- Setting up and support integration with internal applications and services;
- Setting up and supporting monitoring and log rotation;
- Manage and support Google GSuite;
- Provide an expertise for internal customers about hardware and software requirements during the implementation of new systems;
- Automate workflows;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Documenting the infrastructure, procedures and designed solutions.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).
Looking for Linux/FreeBSD Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux administration including firewalling, routing, and VPNing;
- 1+ years of cloud networking (preferably, AWS and Alibaba) with at least medium-sized networks. Experience with Terraform is a plus;
- Proficiency with access control models and network security;
- Working knowledge of network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark);
- Proficiency in and sharp troubleshooting skills of scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python, Perl);
- Experience with Service Desk systems (e.g. Jira Service Desk, ZenDesk, Solarwinds);
- Ability to work independently;
- SPOKEN English (company's official language);
Additional Skills Preferred:
- FreeBSD skills and knowledge;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Professional certifications;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Keep a communication line to IT Security open and handle their requests as your top priority in a timely and predictable way. Their requests may include upgrading, patching, reconfiguring, and maintaining internal systems and services based on Linux and FreeBSD. This involves plenty of decomposition-style work and needs to be done in a safe and controllable manner (reading and following release notes, preliminary testing, always having rollback plans, etc.);
- Configure software firewalls, white lists, and fail-to-ban components to maintain the desired security level;
- Gradually but steadily replace outdated FreeBSD servers with newly installed Linux ones;
- Monitor performance and integrity of these servers and services;
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot the Linux and FreeBSD servers using a service desk system;
- Compile and maintain exhaustive technical documentation;
- Suggest improvements to performance, capacity, and scalability.
Relocation to Montenegro.
DevOps Engineer / Incident Manager for CP
Senior Backend Developer