Back-End Developer (PHP)
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Backend Developer with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.4+;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, OOP Patterns
- Familiarity with Symfony framework;
- PHP development experience 4+ years;
- Solid understanding of MySQL;
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other messaging queue system;
- Experience with Git;
- Ability to write unit tests using PHPUnit framework;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage:
- Understanding of DDD, CQRS;
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch;
- Experience working with CS fixer, PHP stan, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Integrate with external and internal services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The (further) development of software for the purpose of iterative experiment design, data visualisation and connection to the Alb. database.
Therefore, the software development also requires the design and development connectivity to the Alb. database via REST API as well as the frontend with user interface. The first component of API development is required to be developed using Python and TypeScript as well as serverless technologies based on Azure. Developer will be responsible for creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend. In this role, you should be able to write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs as well as from NoSQL database.
The second frontend component requires proficiency in AngularJS and TypeScript with the ability to make code design decisions. In addition, the developer has Python development skills, experience in API development and testing as well as in data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Backlog items will be assigned in Azure DevOps containing business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on TypeScript and Python [BE]
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript [FE]
o Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests [FE]
o Designing and testing of APIs [FE]
o Implement serverless technologies based on Azure, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub [BE]
o Creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend [BE]
o Write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs and from NoSQL database [BE]
o Implementing JWT-based authentication and access token handling [BE]
o Performing visualization within data visualization frameworks like D3.js [FE]
o Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient [BE, FE]
o Testing including unit, integration, and performance tests [BE, FE]
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog [BE, FE]
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. Company will validate and approve it [BE, FE]
Middle Firmware Engineer
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules, and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
Location: Lithuania(Vilnius), Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw).
- 3+ years experience in commercial projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
Understanding of hardware operation principles like:
- Boot sequences
- Busses (i2c, spa, can)
Experience in Embedded Linux:
- Kernel Architecture
- Kernel module development and hardware support
- POSIX system programming
- Daemon development (systemd/system V)
- Good algorithmic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python.
- Experience with video media streaming and\or image processing.
- System build tools experience (yocto, open embedded, buildroot).
- Media streaming experience (gstreamer).
- Experience with Wireless interfaces Bluetooth/BLE/WiFi.
What you’ll do:
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of c\c++ source code for different hardware platforms.
- Writing unit tests.
Product Manager for Metatrader
Looking for a Product Manager to work on the Metatrader trading platform.
- 3+ years of product management in B2C;
- Complete understanding of product management framework: strategic product activities, inbound activities, outbound activities;
- Proof of relevant higher education;
- Knowledge of self-serve product analytical tools (Mix Panel, Amplitude);
- Proven success in delivering software with Agile, Scrum methodologies and other commonly used tools;
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers;
- Presentation and organizational skills;
- Working with cross-functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate English and fluent Russian;
- Ability to act in the conditions of uncertainty.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of trading (Forex, CFD, shares, indices, etc.);
- Metatrader 4 and 5;
- Technical background.
- Management of product backlog and prioritization;
- Ideas validation including AB testing;
- Resolving issues;
- Ongoing interaction with developers, analysts and testers (writing requirements, sprints definition, supporting);
- Pricing optimization.
- Market researches, Customer and Sales feedback getting;
- Competitive research and Product performance measurement;
- Unit economics;
- Definition of product roadmaps.
Employer-paid relocation to Montenegro.
- Опыт практического применения механизмов интеграции (REST);
Плюсом будет опыт разработки на Python – мы будем переходить на платформу, на которой, помимо JS, можно будет вести разработку сценариев на Python.
Rust / .Net Engineer
Senior Backend PHP Developer
Test Automation Engineer