It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
We are looking for a QA Specialist. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Minimum 2 years of manual testing experience;
- Experience in Web testing;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience in writing Tests Cases;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Intermediate or higher);
- Familiar with UX/UI design.
As an advantage:
- Familiar with programming languages (Java);
- Familiar with automated testing;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in the Fintech domain.
- Writing and updating test cases;
- Maintaining test documentation;
- Documentation testing;
- Manual testing;
- Regression testing;
- Participation in project retrospective.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
AQA Engineer (automation+manual)
We need AQA, who is also ready to do some manual testing.
- E2E testing frameworks - Testcafe (preferable)
- Experience in web/desktop(electron) automated testing
- Experience in web/desktop(electron) testing on different OS
- Advanced level of SDLC and software testing principles
- Automation test case creation and execution on web and desktop app
- Manual testing of created functionalities and features
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework
- UI and API testing,
- Check-list creation for new functionality
- Bugs reporting and bug fix verification
- Regression testing
The (further) development of software for the purpose of iterative experiment design, data visualisation and connection to the Alb. database.
Therefore, the software development also requires the design and development connectivity to the Alb. database via REST API as well as the frontend with user interface. The first component of API development is required to be developed using Python and TypeScript as well as serverless technologies based on Azure. Developer will be responsible for creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend. In this role, you should be able to write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs as well as from NoSQL database.
The second frontend component requires proficiency in AngularJS and TypeScript with the ability to make code design decisions. In addition, the developer has Python development skills, experience in API development and testing as well as in data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Backlog items will be assigned in Azure DevOps containing business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on TypeScript and Python [BE]
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript [FE]
o Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests [FE]
o Designing and testing of APIs [FE]
o Implement serverless technologies based on Azure, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub [BE]
o Creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend [BE]
o Write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs and from NoSQL database [BE]
o Implementing JWT-based authentication and access token handling [BE]
o Performing visualization within data visualization frameworks like D3.js [FE]
o Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient [BE, FE]
o Testing including unit, integration, and performance tests [BE, FE]
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog [BE, FE]
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. Company will validate and approve it [BE, FE]
Web Product Manager
Looking for a Web Product Manager who is ready to relocate to Montenegro and is able to manage the company’s websites.
- 5+ years product management of websites (desktop + mobile), end-to-end, B2C;
- Proof of relevant higher education;
- Knowledge of internet marketing;
- Good knowledge of SEO;
- Understanding of UI/UX;
- Ability to work with analytical tools (Google analytics, etc.);
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers;
- Presentation and organizational skills;
- Working with cross-functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Ability to act in the conditions of uncertainty;
- Fluent Russian is a plus.
Will be a plus:
- Project Management;
- Understanding of Forex and crypto trading.
- Key goal is to increase: conversion from Registration to 1st Deposit for website; number of registrations done via website;
- Definition of growth points: Product performance measurement (funnels, speed, behavior flow, content drill down, etc.); Market research including AB testing, customer journey, behavior analysis; Customer and Sales feedback getting; Competitive research;
- Definition of the product roadmap;
- Management of product backlog;
- Ongoing interaction with developers (writing requirements, sprints definition, supporting, rollouts);
- Cooperation with stakeholders and access management;
- Supporting of product’s users.
Employer-paid relocation to Montenegro.
React/React Native developer
Специалист ручного тестирования (Senior)
Fullstack Developer C#/Angular