We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to automate builds, regression testing, monitoring, and pushing releases across multiple environments. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Passionate about DevOps, Software Engineering, and Continuous Delivery;
- Hands-on experience in administration of Linux and Windows-based infrastructure;
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD);
- Experience in writing Documentation;
- Have an automation/config management mindset.
As an advantage:
- Proficient in scripting;
- Hands-on experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices regarding system security measures;
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Creation and enhancement of Continuous Integration automation across multiple platforms using Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Creation and Enhancement of Continuous Deployment automation built on Docker and Kubernetes;
- Maintaining and migrating legacy services from on-premise to cloud infrastructure;
- Defining and setting development, testing, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation;
- Monitoring and adjustment of processes during the entire software development lifecycle.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SysOps Engineer (Windows)
Looking for a SysOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 3+ years experience of designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a Windows Server 2008 - 2019 environment;
- 2+ years experience with VMware ESXi or other hypervisors;
- C1 level of English language (IELTS/TOEFL certification is a plus);
- Extensive experience in Windows Server and MS AD administration;
- Basic knowledge of databases: MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Good understanding of authorization protocols;
- Good understanding of PKI in MS systems;
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus;
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …);
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- Experience in Powershell/VBA/Python scripting;
- To have a sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- MCSE\MCSA\CCNA certification;
- VMWare virtualization certification;
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Understanding AWS;
- Experience in managing cloud collaboration services, preferably Google GSuite;
- Leadership skills and/or proactive approach of work;
- Personal qualities:ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments; capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments; perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team;result oriented person.
- Supporting an infrastructure of over a 100 Windows 2008 - 2019 servers installed on cloud, virtual and bare metal machines. Developing updates, backups and maintenance policies. Provide operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and design and develop solutions to prevent future issues;
- Supporting hybrid Azure AD + On-Premise MS Active Directory. Main roles - AD DS, AD CA, GPO, IIS, DNS, DFS, NPS, WSUS;
- Supporting MS Remote Desktop Services servers;
- Supporting virtualization infrastructure based on VMware ESXi;
- Setting up an authentication and authorization for internal applications with SSO, SAML, LDAP and OAuth2 in Azure AD and MS AD;
- Setting up and support integration with internal applications and services;
- Setting up and supporting monitoring and log rotation;
- Manage and support Google GSuite;
- Provide an expertise for internal customers about hardware and software requirements during the implementation of new systems;
- Automate workflows;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Documenting the infrastructure, procedures and designed solutions.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).