Middle/Senior Business Analyst
Start date: ASAP
English level: at least B2
We are looking for a Business Analyst, who will support digital projects for a top Softeq client.
Client's specific Domain: TPS, Mortgage, Lending, Title Experience
- Conduct requirements elicitation
- Identify and align with business goals, needs and objectives
- Perform As-Is and To-Be impact analysis
- Translate business needs into requirements (Functional, Non-functional, Transition)
- Gather requirements documentation according to selected framework and BA approach (i.e. Use Cases, Epics and User Stories including Acceptance Criteria)
- Collaborate with stakeholders (i.e. business representatives, SMEs, Development and QA teams)
- At least 3 years of relevant BA experience
- Experience creating requirements of different types (e.g., Business, User, System) and formats (e.g. User Stories, Use Cases)
- Knowledge of visual modeling notations (UML, BPMN)
- Experience with Agile methodology (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) and the classic one (ex. Waterfall)
- Ability to follow a defined software development process, acquire new information about the project and domain quickly from different sources
- Strong analytical, learning, creative and visual thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (e.g., listening, verbal and written communication) with all stakeholders in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed team)
Nice to have:
Familiarity with API documentation, Complex Integrations, and Comfortable working with Complex Financial Calculations. Familiar with Word Formatting.
Working schedule: as close to 8 AM EST to 5 PM EST as possible
Looking for a Python developer to work on a trading product.
- Programming experience of 2 to 3 years in Python language;
- Expertise in Django framework;
- Experience in Django REST framework;
- Knowledge of APIs and webservices;
- Expertise in Celery;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL);
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
- English no less than Intermediate;
- Fluent in Russian.
- Write new and maintain existing logic (backend) for Sales and Support department (Helpdesk portal, Chat2Desk scripts, etc.);
- Creating/improving integrations between systems;
- Analyze current logic and help analysts to document it (Confluence, UML, etc.);
- Debug problems, solve incidents;
- Cooperate with other team members;
- Code review.
Relocation to Montenegro, Podgorica.
Product Manager for Metatrader
Looking for a Product Manager to work on the Metatrader trading platform.
- 3+ years of product management in B2C;
- Complete understanding of product management framework: strategic product activities, inbound activities, outbound activities;
- Proof of relevant higher education;
- Knowledge of self-serve product analytical tools (Mix Panel, Amplitude);
- Proven success in delivering software with Agile, Scrum methodologies and other commonly used tools;
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers;
- Presentation and organizational skills;
- Working with cross-functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate English and fluent Russian;
- Ability to act in the conditions of uncertainty.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of trading (Forex, CFD, shares, indices, etc.);
- Metatrader 4 and 5;
- Technical background.
- Management of product backlog and prioritization;
- Ideas validation including AB testing;
- Resolving issues;
- Ongoing interaction with developers, analysts and testers (writing requirements, sprints definition, supporting);
- Pricing optimization.
- Market researches, Customer and Sales feedback getting;
- Competitive research and Product performance measurement;
- Unit economics;
- Definition of product roadmaps.
Employer-paid relocation to Montenegro.
Looking for a 1C Analyst to work on a trading product.
- 1+ years in similar technical support role;
- Experience in creating technical requirements for 1C developers, acceptance of development results, and experience of direct participation in testing the developed functionality;
- Experience in SQL;
- Experience in developing project documentation and instructions for system users;
- Fundamentals of accounting, personnel accounting, finance and company budget;
- Advantage - usage of Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, LeanIX etc.;
- Pre-intermediate or Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of 1C experience in working with Trade, ERP configurations in terms of business processes of procurement, sales, budgeting, treasury, production, NSI.
- Participation in the implementation of 1C (ERP, Payroll);
- Operational and project work with key users of the company;
- Interviewing and collecting initial information on business processes;
- Analysis and preparation of project documentation;
- Consulting support for users;
- Development of operational documentation and instructions;
- Creating descriptions for 1C developers;
- Monitoring the timing and quality of the tasks assigned to 1C developers;
- Participation in testing the developed functionality and introducing the functionality into pilot projects.
Place of work: Podgorica, Montenegro (relocation paid).
Technical Business Analyst
We need a candidate for this role that has an ability to wear two hats Technical Writer and to be a BA.
Details of the project that needs to be delivered in 4 weeks.
- Discover and document the technology with real life scenarios and generate an idea of a prototype for a specific vertical;
- Identify solution areas of improvement;
- Generate suggestions for further product evolution;
- Generate a report that will ensure that there are no roadblocks/gaps for the project team to start working, or draw team’s attention to any problematic areas;
The report will be presented to investors for better understanding of the roadmap.
- Communicate with Clients to elicit and elaborate requirements
- Analyze and document requirements (business, user, functional and non-functional)
- Document programming algorithms invented by the Client
- Analyze and model business processes, suggest improvements
- Support the development team during the development and QA stages
- Manage product scope, product backlog, and change requests
- Conduct presentations for customers and the project team
- 4+ years of experience as an IT business analyst
- Ability to clearly state your thoughts
- Analytical and system thinking
- Experience in requirements elicitation, documentation, and management
- Experience in modeling and diagramming (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- English (written and spoken) is at least Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- Technical background:
- Good understanding of Algorithms and their designs
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing
- Understanding of Linear Algebra
- Computer Science Degree is a bonus
- Understanding Data Compression algorithms (e.g. lossy, lossless)
- Understanding of Huffman coding
- Understanding of LZ77
Junior Data Analyst