It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
Senior Front-End Developer (Angular)
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a front-end developer with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Front-end development experience 5+ years;
- Solid experience with TypeScript;
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS, Angular;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Have experience or strong understanding of how to migrate a project from AngularJS to a modern framework.
As an advantage:
- Experience with Karma;
- Familiarity with Twig;
- Basic knowledge of PHP language;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Have experience or strong understanding of the Micro-Frontend approach.
- Develop architecture, provide strategy and migrate our project from AngularJS to a modern front-end framework;
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Hybrid work environment (both remote and in-office);
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period.
Who are we?The fintech startup working on the first large-scale e-wallet in region. We aim to provide people with simple and convenient alternative to cash.
Data engineer will be responsible for improving and expanding our data capabilities:
· You will design and develop data applications in one of languages: Python, Scala, SQL
· Develop, customize and manage data integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems
· Design, build and maintain scalable data models that are clean, tested, and well documented
· Work closely with product teams and other stakeholders to desing and build data marts providing reliable and accurate data in a fast way
· Handle all our data pipelines and contribute towards our data strategy and its execution
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required
· 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer building data pipelines and analytical data models
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Python, SQL. Knowledge of Scala is a plus
· Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture
· Strong experience in real-time data processing and data ingestion
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Big Data systems like Hadoop, Spark
· Experience building data infrastructure using at least one major cloud provider, preferably AWS
· Knowledge of Terraform is a plus
· Knowledge of Scrum, Agile
· Advanced English, good Russian
Who are we?
The fintech startup working on the first large-scale e-wallet in region. We aim to provide people with simple and convenient alternative to cash.
- Design cloud security architectures and perform architecture design reviews
- PCI DSS subject matter expert ensuring company’s security architecture is fully PCI compliant
- Define, prioritize, and measure our efforts in achieving and maintaining public and private cloud security in environments such as AWS working with engineering teams
- Implement, maintain, and improve existing industry best practices of operational security controls such as:
-Encryption and data security
- Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
- Ensure effective coordination between IT Security, Private Cloud, and Infrastructure through collaboration with engineers
- Strong foundations in software engineering, specifically at the architectural level
- Strong foundations in public cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong foundations in Kubernetes or Kubernetes like environments (stateless services, auto scaling, pod communication)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code and concepts related to automated infrastructure management using tools such as Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices including Identity Access Management (IAM), network security, modern cloud security architecture, and platform specific security and governance tools
- Knowledge with CSPM platform like Wiz Orca etc
- Knowledge in Service Mesh Architecture
- Understanding of the ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, and ITIL frameworks are required
Финтех стартап, разрабатывающий первый масштабный электронный кошелек. Цель – удобная и простая альтернатива наличным.
Стартап, в хорошем смысле этого слова:
- Настоящая продуктовая разработка с тестированием бизнес-гипотез и получением обратной связи от
- Работа по простому и понятному Scrum-процессу без избыточности и «изобретения велосипедов»
- Работа с реальной высокой нагрузкой, ближайшая цель – 5 млн пользователей
- Удаленная работа или современный офис
- Помощь с релокацией в Баку при желании
Сильного Flutter разработчика с опытом разработки под платформы Android / iOS
Что мы ожидаем от кандидата:
• 3+ лет работы в сфере мобильной разработки
• Предыдущий опыт разработки приложений с помощью Flutter
• BLoC + freezed не является чем-то сложным для тебя
• Dio уже для тебя как родной
• Не по наслышке знаешь про SOLID, Clean Architecture, DRY
• Знание гайдлайнов Google и Apple будет плюсом
• Опыт межплатформенной разработки - огромное преимущество
• Опыт работы со сторонними библиотеками и API
• Знание и опыт с работы Java/Swift – большой плюс
• Опыт работы с инструментами и процессами DevOps
• Опыт работы в agile-командах или стартапах является преимуществом
• Письменный и устный английский (верхний средний уровень)
Middle Firmware Engineer
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules, and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
Location: Lithuania(Vilnius), Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw).
- 3+ years experience in commercial projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
Understanding of hardware operation principles like:
- Boot sequences
- Busses (i2c, spa, can)
Experience in Embedded Linux:
- Kernel Architecture
- Kernel module development and hardware support
- POSIX system programming
- Daemon development (systemd/system V)
- Good algorithmic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python.
- Experience with video media streaming and\or image processing.
- System build tools experience (yocto, open embedded, buildroot).
- Media streaming experience (gstreamer).
- Experience with Wireless interfaces Bluetooth/BLE/WiFi.
What you’ll do:
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of c\c++ source code for different hardware platforms.
- Writing unit tests.
Lead/Senior Dev in Test engineer
- Knowledge of vehicle EE architecture: high voltage, low voltage, networks
- Experience of integrating vehicle electrical systems with significant software component
- Knowledge of vehicle comms and network architectures
- Activities to be supported:
- Develop feature and system level design validation procedures (DVP) for a given feature/system domain.
- English level: B2.
- Time zone: GMT +1 (United Kingdom).
Building the app for gig workers to synthesizes all the data across various apps to become a personal dispatch system (whether looking for work, actively optimizing how they spend time, or trying to understand their financial life).
The company's mission is to build a better gig economy by giving gig workers the tools they need to support their business, helping them earn more and stress less.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Understand how a company’s internal APIs work by looking at their apps
- Consistently ship user-facing features
- Read, write, and review design docs for product features and architecture changes
- Understand and be able to reverse engineer authentication processes both in web and mobile apps
- Have experience with one or more dynamic or static analysis tools like Frida, Ghidra, IDA Pro, Jadx, etc.
- It would be nice if you have experience with Typescript and Google Cloud Platform
- Motivated to make work easier for the millions gig workers
- Always think the best software solution won’t be designed but iterated
- You prefer solving two problems reasonably well to solving one problem extremely well
Looking for an Incident Manager to work on a trading product.
- Experience with databases (Postgres as a plus);
- AWS hands-on experience;
- Monitoring/observability tools and practices;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) OS knowledge;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English knowledge - Upper Intermediate (written and verbal);
- Understanding Agile practices;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation;
- Software developer experience with any programming language;
- Data engineering experience;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns (SOA, microservices in cloud-native environments);
- SRE best practices;
- Experience with DevOps approaches, tools;
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle;
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations;
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition;
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis;
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution;
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle management;
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).
Senior Flutter Developer
We need to create mobile app from scratch on Flutter.
This app will be used for communication with smart wearable device and display to user his activities and statistics.
Expected time zone: UTC +3 +- 2 hours.
EU time zone is a must.
- at least 2 years of experience in Flutter development;
- at least 3 years of native mobile development experience (for iOS or Android);
- proven experience in both mobile development and API integration;
- proficient experience working with version control (e.g., Git , Bitbucket);
- solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle;
- knowledge of major state management approaches (BLoC, Provider, etc.);
- knowledge and experience on SOLID principles, clean architecture and unit/widget and integration testing;
- B1/B2 English;
- experience in Bluetooth Low Energy.
Flutter, BLE, Unity