Building the app for gig workers to synthesizes all the data across various apps to become a personal dispatch system (whether looking for work, actively optimizing how they spend time, or trying to understand their financial life).
The company's mission is to build a better gig economy by giving gig workers the tools they need to support their business, helping them earn more and stress less.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Understand how a company’s internal APIs work by looking at their apps
- Consistently ship user-facing features
- Read, write, and review design docs for product features and architecture changes
- Understand and be able to reverse engineer authentication processes both in web and mobile apps
- Have experience with one or more dynamic or static analysis tools like Frida, Ghidra, IDA Pro, Jadx, etc.
- It would be nice if you have experience with Typescript and Google Cloud Platform
- Motivated to make work easier for the millions gig workers
- Always think the best software solution won’t be designed but iterated
- You prefer solving two problems reasonably well to solving one problem extremely well