Middle Firmware Engineer
This position will require collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to provide embedded software, kernel modules, and BSP development for custom analog and digital hardware solutions.
Location: Lithuania(Vilnius), Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw).
- 3+ years experience in commercial projects.
- Strong C, C++ (11/14/17) programming skills.
- Basics of software design patterns and Unit Testing.
Understanding of hardware operation principles like:
- Boot sequences
- Busses (i2c, spa, can)
Experience in Embedded Linux:
- Kernel Architecture
- Kernel module development and hardware support
- POSIX system programming
- Daemon development (systemd/system V)
- Good algorithmic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python.
- Experience with video media streaming and\or image processing.
- System build tools experience (yocto, open embedded, buildroot).
- Media streaming experience (gstreamer).
- Experience with Wireless interfaces Bluetooth/BLE/WiFi.
What you’ll do:
- Taking part in designing developing and debugging of c\c++ source code for different hardware platforms.
- Writing unit tests.