Office 365 Automation Engineer
Project: IT service provider for the life science and healthcare industry.
Focus on company processes, procedures, and tasks automation with the main target to improve efficiency/improve customer experience and reduce human error.
- Proficient in building automations in the Microsoft 365 environment using tools from the Microsoft platform and/or APIs from other systems.
- Experience in Microsoft 365 platform development, including PowerShell scripting and working with Microsoft Graph API.
- Familiarity with Azure, including app registration and administration, as well as Azure Automation account setup and management.
- Experience in SharePoint and working with SharePoint's data.
- Experience in PowerBI, including PowerBI connector usage, datasets preparation, and the creation of reports.
- Ability to develop custom code, such as consuming REST APIs, to enhance and extend the capabilities of Microsoft 365 and other systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Microsoft 365 automations and integrations.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET development or any other programming language.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong intermediate level of English or higher.