SAP Ariba P2P Expert
• All-round and individual process and implementation consulting in the procurement environment, especially for P2P processes.
• Compiles and analyze functional and non-functional requirements. Validates and classifies requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements).
• Identifies dependencies, synergies and redundancies.
• Assesses conformity and restrictions with regards to strategy, architecture (landscape), usability guidelines / style guides, interfaces, performance and continuity of business processes.
• Transforms requirements into SAP Ariba solutions by performing configuration in the system or designing specification for 3rd party components.
• Perform testing, update documentation and support UAT and Hypercare phases.
• Several years of relevant work experience with SAP Ariba rollouts projects in particular in P2P modules.
• Strong customer service orientation as well as self-initiative and excellent analytical skills.
• Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles.
• Good knowledge of formalized methods of software specification (e.g. use case modeling, data modeling, interface specification).
• Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.