Affiliate Marketing Manager
FinTech platform is focused on crypto-backed lending conversions, as well as high-yield saving accounts.
EU-based company, an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.
The Team has strong and unique expertise in Commercial Finance and FX/CFD trading; creation of e-commerce and e-learning platforms, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. And combines the wisdom and practices from the world of traditional finance with the start-up spirit of Digital industry.
Project: Affiliate Managers are responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate marketing of the campaigns, as well as tracking and reporting on the progress and its effectiveness.They are also tasked with identifying untapped revenue opportunities from both the existing affiliate base and by recruiting new affiliates to the platform. This is a position with true startup experience - no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates; particularly providing white-glove service to our highest value affiliates. This includes recommending curated campaigns for affiliates and providing performance feedback.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Supply creative packages, links, and reporting via Affise to affiliates as needed.
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential.
- Analyze and understand key metrics relevant to affiliate campaigns and performance.
- Develop relationships with new top-level affiliates with high levels of relevant traffic through research and referrals.
- Work closely with other departments and teams to support all online assets enhancements, to create banners, video commercials, and text content.
- Generate new ideas to find new sources of lead generation, drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, research, and report on market trends and competition.
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with affiliate marketing in the FX industry, crypto, or binary options.
- In-depth knowledge of how to promote a product via affiliates networks.
- The ability to run advertising campaigns with affiliates via Affise or Voluum.
- The ability to analyze traffic and achievement of the goals.
- Knowledge of CR, CPC, CPA, CPO, ROI, and the ability to assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and generate reports.
- The ability to make a marketing plan and implement it.
- Be able to analyze competitors.
- Ability to generate hypotheses and test them through A/B tests.
- Be able to independently collect and analyze statistics.
- To be able to write interesting and competent ads in at least one language.
- Interest in the goals and objectives of the business.
- Desire to help the company through the implementation of your ideas.
- Attentiveness, thoughtfulness, and accuracy when performing tasks.
- Additional education in the field of Internet marketing will be an advantage.
- Native or fluent English. + One more language: French, Russian, German will be a bonus.
Flexible motivation model with “above the market” compensation.
Reporting to the company’s CMO.