We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to automate builds, regression testing, monitoring, and pushing releases across multiple environments. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Passionate about DevOps, Software Engineering, and Continuous Delivery;
- Hands-on experience in administration of Linux and Windows-based infrastructure;
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD);
- Experience in writing Documentation;
- Have an automation/config management mindset.
As an advantage:
- Proficient in scripting;
- Hands-on experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices regarding system security measures;
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Creation and enhancement of Continuous Integration automation across multiple platforms using Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Creation and Enhancement of Continuous Deployment automation built on Docker and Kubernetes;
- Maintaining and migrating legacy services from on-premise to cloud infrastructure;
- Defining and setting development, testing, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation;
- Monitoring and adjustment of processes during the entire software development lifecycle.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.