Field Service Engineer
A company that provides high quality software solutions and services that drive business efficiency and effectiveness is looking for a Field Service Engineer.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
• Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Document the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system.
• Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates, as well as the date of completion.
• Coordinate and setup training classes and train end users on best practices, maintaining consistency across users.
• Improve existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations.
• Manage all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery and meeting of budgetary demands.
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in electrical installations (Residential or Industrial) or Electrical Controls or Automation Systems for batching.
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in industrial automation system implementation for software.
• Curious mindset translating to key discovery skills (questioning & listening to understand) with the ability to identify problem areas (pain points).
• Proficiency in machine automation, mechanics and electronics.
• Provide technical hardware instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, and maintenance.
• Strong verbal/written communication and documentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
Languages: Dutch / English (C1)