Оплата: По договоренности
Looking for an Incident Manager to work on a trading product.
- Experience with databases (Postgres as a plus);
- AWS hands-on experience;
- Monitoring/observability tools and practices;
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Knowledge of IT security principles;
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) OS knowledge;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills;
- Level of English knowledge - Upper Intermediate (written and verbal);
- Understanding Agile practices;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation;
- Software developer experience with any programming language;
- Data engineering experience;
- Knowledge of modern software architecture patterns (SOA, microservices in cloud-native environments);
- SRE best practices;
- Experience with DevOps approaches, tools;
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle;
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations;
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition;
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis;
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution;
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle management;
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).