Оплата: По договоренности
Looking for Linux/FreeBSD Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux administration including firewalling, routing, and VPNing;
- 1+ years of cloud networking (preferably, AWS and Alibaba) with at least medium-sized networks. Experience with Terraform is a plus;
- Proficiency with access control models and network security;
- Working knowledge of network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark);
- Proficiency in and sharp troubleshooting skills of scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python, Perl);
- Experience with Service Desk systems (e.g. Jira Service Desk, ZenDesk, Solarwinds);
- Ability to work independently;
- SPOKEN English (company's official language);
Additional Skills Preferred:
- FreeBSD skills and knowledge;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Professional certifications;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Keep a communication line to IT Security open and handle their requests as your top priority in a timely and predictable way. Their requests may include upgrading, patching, reconfiguring, and maintaining internal systems and services based on Linux and FreeBSD. This involves plenty of decomposition-style work and needs to be done in a safe and controllable manner (reading and following release notes, preliminary testing, always having rollback plans, etc.);
- Configure software firewalls, white lists, and fail-to-ban components to maintain the desired security level;
- Gradually but steadily replace outdated FreeBSD servers with newly installed Linux ones;
- Monitor performance and integrity of these servers and services;
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot the Linux and FreeBSD servers using a service desk system;
- Compile and maintain exhaustive technical documentation;
- Suggest improvements to performance, capacity, and scalability.
Relocation to Montenegro.