Senior Azure DevOps engineer
Оплата: По договоренности
Project in healthcare industry.
- Build the automation processes of our Big Data platforms.
- Install, deploy, configure, maintain and monitor infrastructure, systems, and management tools of our Big Data platforms.
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability for our Big Data platforms.
- Ensure the proper security standards in terms of infrastructure, systems, and processes.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement fixes Provide 2nd level support.
- Liaise with vendors (Azure and Databricks) and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- University degree or similar education in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years experience in DevOps and/or in using automation to build infrastructure.
- Fluent English and good communication skills both in verbal and written form.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed environment.
- Understanding of infrastructure automation concepts and good hands-on knowledge of Ansible.
- Understanding of containerization concepts and strong knowledge of Docker.
- Good understanding of Versioning Control systems and strong knowledge of Git.
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration and in Bash scripting.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Proficiency in writing scripts in Python.
- Understanding of cloud paradigms (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS).
- Understanding of networking concepts and cybersecurity best practices.
- Understanding of agile software development process.
- Accustomed to leverage tools like Confluence and Jira for knowledge and collaboration management.
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure.
- Experience with container orchestration and knowledge of Azure Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies: Spark/Hadoop, Azure Databricks, Apache Airflow.
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL database types, paradigms, and design patterns.