Senior Front-End Developer (Angular)
Оплата: По договоренности
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a front-end developer with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Front-end development experience 5+ years;
- Solid experience with TypeScript;
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS, Angular;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Have experience or strong understanding of how to migrate a project from AngularJS to a modern framework.
As an advantage:
- Experience with Karma;
- Familiarity with Twig;
- Basic knowledge of PHP language;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Have experience or strong understanding of the Micro-Frontend approach.
- Develop architecture, provide strategy and migrate our project from AngularJS to a modern front-end framework;
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Hybrid work environment (both remote and in-office);
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period.