SysOps Engineer (Windows)
Оплата: По договоренности
Looking for a SysOps Engineer to work on a trading product.
- 3+ years experience of designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a Windows Server 2008 - 2019 environment;
- 2+ years experience with VMware ESXi or other hypervisors;
- C1 level of English language (IELTS/TOEFL certification is a plus);
- Extensive experience in Windows Server and MS AD administration;
- Basic knowledge of databases: MS SQL/PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Good understanding of authorization protocols;
- Good understanding of PKI in MS systems;
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus;
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …);
- Basic knowledge of networks;
- Experience in Powershell/VBA/Python scripting;
- To have a sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- MCSE\MCSA\CCNA certification;
- VMWare virtualization certification;
- Experience working with JIRA;
- Understanding AWS;
- Experience in managing cloud collaboration services, preferably Google GSuite;
- Leadership skills and/or proactive approach of work;
- Personal qualities:ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments; capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments; perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team;result oriented person.
- Supporting an infrastructure of over a 100 Windows 2008 - 2019 servers installed on cloud, virtual and bare metal machines. Developing updates, backups and maintenance policies. Provide operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and design and develop solutions to prevent future issues;
- Supporting hybrid Azure AD + On-Premise MS Active Directory. Main roles - AD DS, AD CA, GPO, IIS, DNS, DFS, NPS, WSUS;
- Supporting MS Remote Desktop Services servers;
- Supporting virtualization infrastructure based on VMware ESXi;
- Setting up an authentication and authorization for internal applications with SSO, SAML, LDAP and OAuth2 in Azure AD and MS AD;
- Setting up and support integration with internal applications and services;
- Setting up and supporting monitoring and log rotation;
- Manage and support Google GSuite;
- Provide an expertise for internal customers about hardware and software requirements during the implementation of new systems;
- Automate workflows;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems;
- Documenting the infrastructure, procedures and designed solutions.
Relocation to Montenegro (Podgorica).