FinTech platform is focused on crypto lending conversions, as well as high-yield saving accounts.
EU-based company and an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.
The company's Team has strong and unique expertise in Commercial Finance and FX/CFD trading; creation of e-commerce and e-learning platforms, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. The team combines wisdom and practices from the world of traditional finance with the start-up spirit of Digital industry.
We are looking for an Influencer Manager, to join our Marketing team, who is enthusiastic about crypto and the possibility of being a part of amazing project, doing some really nice stuff for the users. The ideal Influencer Manager should be able to increase our brand awareness by playing an active role in shaping how users engage with our brand, and responsible for strategizing influencer campaign creative concepts and bringing them through completion in a timely and successful manner.
- Managing all steps of the campaign process: campaign strategy and brief creation, influencer identification and outreach, budget negotiations, contract execution, maintaining project trackers, supporting briefing calls, content review and approvals, social monitoring, metrics tracking and reporting.
- Create integrated influencer campaigns while keeping creativity, influencer authenticity and community engagement top of mind.
- Identifying and growing a diverse partner network, vetting and monitoring creators
- Lead strategic brainstorming with real-time trends and insights across social platforms including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube, etc.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows Marketing team guidelines where process while improving new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
- Experience working in crypto / FinTech influencer marketing;
- Experience in influencer marketing, social media management, or PR communications
- Demonstrated experience in project management, ideally influencer campaign management with clear organization skills and strong results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate information
- Knowledge of social trends and the influencers driving them across social platforms (up-and-coming and established) as well as ability to design social content for different audiences and platforms
- Strong consumer-driven relationship building history
- Ability to concept and design creative social campaigns that feel relevant and fresh with a strong eye for compelling, shareable content
- Responsible and teammate;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task;
- High education degree;
- English level – Advanced (B2, C1).