Lead Azure DevOps Engineer
Оплата: По договоренности
Project: IT service provider for the life science and healthcare industry.
- Managing a distributed team of DevOps engineers and streams within the project
- Participating in customer meetings, setting objectives, and responding to inquiries
- Advising on technical aspects of installation, configuration, sizing, and scaling in Azure Cloud
- Providing new Azure Cloud resources and services via Terraform and/or Azure ARM templates (including Azure Policies and Azure Blueprints)
- Managing and supporting various environments in Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Configuring and managing the infrastructure deployed in Azure Cloud
- Developing and managing the CI/CD process in Azure DevOps for different types of applications, environments, and automation processes
- Deploying and configuring various data pipelines based on Data Factory, Azure Batch, and Azure Databricks
- Automating deployment of application code to different environments
- Managing build assembly, deployment, and configuration, testing implemented solutions.
- Managing and deploying custom scripts.
What we expect:
- Deep understanding of Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps/Pipelines
- Effective team management skills
- Strong customer negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Terraform and/or Azure ARM templates/Blueprints
- Solid experience with Kubernetes/Docker
- Knowledge of Azure Virtual Networks, App Services, PostgreSQL, Virtual machines, Data Factory, Batch, Functions (Serverless), Logic Apps
- Knowledge of Azure Monitor, Security Center, Log Analytics, and App Insights and ability to use them for system monitoring and developer support (logs, traces, RCAs)
- Experience in creating infrastructure (planning, scaling, monitoring)
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher.