As a Network Engineer, you enjoy a variety of challenges and are willing to guide your colleagues in developing their network and information security skills. You are focused on protecting our systems, data, and network against security risks and threats, playing a crucial role in implementing effective solutions to secure our information and infrastructure. You think in a solution-oriented manner and thrive as a team player, collaborating effectively with colleagues.
Your most common tasks include:
- Managing KPN in network administration
- Continuously working and brainstorming to optimize the network
- Monitoring network activities and systems to detect and respond to potential security breaches
- Responding to security incidents and coordinating recovery and preventive measures
- Participating in all projects related to the network
- Maintaining certificates of the portals
- Collaborating with the System Engineer and providing training as a backup
- Working alongside the Chief Information Security Officer
- You hold a HBO or WO degree.
- You have at least two years of work experience, preferably as an IT System Engineer.
- You have demonstrated experience and expertise in the field of information security.
- You are familiar with relevant security standards and frameworks.
- You are CCNA certified and have a basic understanding of MCSE.
- You have the ability to prioritize effectively and proactively take action.
- You are a team player with a strong willingness to assist your colleagues.
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
A local person living in NL with no needs of relocation. The office is in Utrecht.
The mode of working is 60% in the office, rest from home.