Technical Product Manager at DWH/BI
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specializes in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Excellent communication skills. You communicate effectively across a disparate set of stakeholders with a range of technical skills and data literacy;
- 2+ years experience as a product manager in an Agile environment, ideally in the Data Products and Business Intelligence space;
- Exceptional project management skills. You get things done and more importantly, you get others to get their things done too;
- Analytical and decision-making skills. You're able to diagnose and identify as well as formulate effective action plans to resolve issues;
- Systems thinking: the ability to see how small details interrelate and impact the bigger picture;
- Experience with data visualization software;
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and ETL fundamentals;
- Experience writing SQL queries to explore and QA data.
As an advantage:
- Hadoop and Spark experience;
- Vertica experience;
- Familiarity with Apache Airflow;
- Basic understanding of statistics and statistical testing;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Working directly with internal customers (at all levels) and engineers to identify data platform and visualization requirements and discover new areas of innovation;
- Translating the needs of non-technical systems users into technical requirements;
- Understanding and quantifying trade-offs to prioritize data and business intelligence engineering projects
- Being an evangelist for data, data visualizations and self-service analytics
- Writing and managing user stories in an agile environment; developing short and long-term strategic roadmaps;
- Being a champion of data quality.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the center of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidized parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.