Back-End Developer (PHP)
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Backend Developer with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.4+;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, OOP Patterns
- Familiarity with Symfony framework;
- PHP development experience 4+ years;
- Solid understanding of MySQL;
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other messaging queue system;
- Experience with Git;
- Ability to write unit tests using PHPUnit framework;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage:
- Understanding of DDD, CQRS;
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch;
- Experience working with CS fixer, PHP stan, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Integrate with external and internal services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.