Incident Manager / PHP Developer
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specialises in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for an Incident Manager with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Solid knowledge of PHP;
- PHP development experience 4+ years;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL;
- Ability to search logs for necessary information;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage:
- Experience in Incident Management;
- Familiarity with ITIL / ITSM;
- Familiarity with Symfony or CodeIgniter framework;
- Knowledge of Python or Java;
- Familiarity with Messaging Systems like RabbitMq, Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain;
- Incident management (triaging, assessing impact, diagnostics, troubleshooting, reporting);
- Proactive problem management;
- New features development;
- Code maintenance and improvement;
- Maintaining documentation.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.