A company that provides high quality software solutions and services that drive business efficiency and effectiveness is looking for a Service Manager.
• Provide a leadership presence on Strategic level customer projects.
• Leverage team data to identify opportunities to improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
• Collaborate with client and internal stakeholders to set business goals.
• Manage the delivery of high-quality, results-driven, and timely technical support through effective resource development.
• Plan and execute activities targeted to prepare the Support organization to support new and evolving product offerings.
• Mentor and encourage the support team .
• Work proactively to identify and address trending support topics.
• Measure, analyze, and report on team performance. Develop, implement, and execute strategies to achieve Service commitment targets.
• Manage resource plans and schedules based historical and current support demand trends.
• Promote continuous product improvement efforts by encouraging an environment accountability, trust, and collaboration between Support, Product, and Engineering organizations.
• Facilitate an environment of customer advocacy.
• Develop strong professional relationships built on trust, respect, self-awareness, inclusion, and open communication
• Fluent in French and English is a must. C1 level.
• At least 5 years of experience managing people, team from 5-10 people.
• At least 5 years of experience managing customer support services processes in the IT business.
• Experience with ITIL.
• Experience with Project Management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build constructive relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Strong influencer and communicator with ability to collaborate cross-departmentally and manage up.
• Proven experience in building, developing, and leading a team of technical support experts.
Languages: French / English (C1).
Location: France, Cergy.