Актуальные заказы по quantitative analysis
Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Engineer
Multinational company - leader in digital services is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Engineer to join a team passionate about data science and delivering cutting-edge visualizations & insights across the entire portfolio.
About the company:
The team’s culture is centered around rapid iteration with open feedback and debate along the way. They encourage independent decision-making and taking calculated risks. Data Science & Analytics collaborates with partners across product, design, engineering, marketing, editorial, and business teams. They produce insights to drive decisions that enhance the customer experience, accelerate growth, and uncover new business opportunities while respecting user privacy.
About the project:
This role will require working with internet-scale data across numerous product and customer touchpoints, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, and distilling data into actionable and intuitive visualizations to drive informed decision-making across all levels of the company.
- Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision-making.
- Create datasets, Develop global dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting
- Closely partner with the Data Science team to define metrics, datasets, and automation strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst role, preferably for a digital subscription business.
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages is required. Experience with large-scale data technologies such as Hadoop, PySpark
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and Microstrategy for analysis, insight synthesis, data product delivery, and executive presentation.
- Curious business mindset with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
- Excellent communication, social, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and executive visibility.
- Be known for successfully bridging analytics and business teams, with an ability to speak the language of both.
- Able to communicate and collaborate across many different teams, has an agile approach to solve challenging problems quickly, and stresses the details.