Актуальные заказы по Data Visualization
Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Engineer
Multinational company - leader in digital services is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Engineer to join a team passionate about data science and delivering cutting-edge visualizations & insights across the entire portfolio.
About the company:
The team’s culture is centered around rapid iteration with open feedback and debate along the way. They encourage independent decision-making and taking calculated risks. Data Science & Analytics collaborates with partners across product, design, engineering, marketing, editorial, and business teams. They produce insights to drive decisions that enhance the customer experience, accelerate growth, and uncover new business opportunities while respecting user privacy.
About the project:
This role will require working with internet-scale data across numerous product and customer touchpoints, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, and distilling data into actionable and intuitive visualizations to drive informed decision-making across all levels of the company.
- Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision-making.
- Create datasets, Develop global dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting
- Closely partner with the Data Science team to define metrics, datasets, and automation strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst role, preferably for a digital subscription business.
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages is required. Experience with large-scale data technologies such as Hadoop, PySpark
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, and Microstrategy for analysis, insight synthesis, data product delivery, and executive presentation.
- Curious business mindset with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
- Excellent communication, social, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and executive visibility.
- Be known for successfully bridging analytics and business teams, with an ability to speak the language of both.
- Able to communicate and collaborate across many different teams, has an agile approach to solve challenging problems quickly, and stresses the details.
An international powerhouse in the online trading industry with over 25 years of financial markets expertise is looking for a Service Administrator to join the team in Montenegro. In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills, proficiency in administrating OS Windows, Apple Mac and iOS expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/laptop components, experience of assembling PC/laptop;
- Running hardware and office equipment diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Proficient administrator OS Windows;
- Office’ IT Infrastructure maintenance;
- Wireless network installation and maintenance;
- Experience in installation and maintenance SCS (structured cable system);
- Experience in coordinating with hardware vendors and service providers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
- Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear manner and · effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions
- Anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Broad understanding of IT Infrastructure and support processes
- Apple Mac and iOS expertise
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and / or industry activities
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements
- Supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
Computer and special software skills:
- IT experience from 3 years old
- Professional IT area education or relevant experience
- Windows family user and administrator knowledge/experience
- Citrix service
- TCP/IP knowledge and work experience
- PC Desktop/Laptop hardware knowledge at professional level
- Basic knowledge of monitoring systems and strategies
- Basic knowledge of recovery systems and strategies
- Knowledge with SQL queries for databases
- Basic knowledge in ITSM / ITIL. Atlassian products knowledge is a plus
- Customer focusing. Politeness, loyalty in any aspect
- Resistance to stress, ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) is a plus
- Familiarity writing scripts (at least one: PHP, JS, Bash, Visual Basic) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of GSuite
English language knowledge working level both oral and written (intermediate level minimum). TOEFL or IELTS certificates are a plus.
- Preparing and support workplaces in the offices and remote
- Participation in projects for repair offices and open new ones
- Fixing incidents with OLA (operating level agreement) conditions otherwise escalate it to the next level support
- Users support for any IT problem via any communication method (face-to-face, skype, phone, voIP, im, mail, Service Desk system) with high loyalty to the VIP consumers
- Maintain documentation (knowledge database) among entire support team, keep it up to date, create Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaboration with service providers
- Report on progress in Service Desk system
- Software support: installation, recovery, consultancy
- Deliver local IT support & proximity services (incident & Service Requests)
- Resolve backlog for incidents & SRs, report progress to end users and track root cause analysis
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and related infrastructure (amount of PCs – 400 +)/ troubleshooting (Windows 10 - 11, Chrome OS and MacOS)
- Preparing and support Citrix workplaces
- Carry out maintenance work of hardware and ensure that system hardware, operating systems work properly
- Keep hardware equipment inventory list up to date in database CMDB
- Hardware and software upgrade when necessary
- System’s and application software troubleshooting when necessary
- Video conferencing support - ZOOM, Google Meet, etc.
- Work closely with hardware vendors and service providers (quality assurance of services provided)
- Writing User manuals for internal employees
- LAN and VoIP support
- Maintain and support existing servers
- Participation in various IT projects
- Work from office in the Podgorica
- Other senior management orders\assignments
Специалист по Google Data Studio, аналитическим БД, BI
В поисках специалиста по Google Data Studio, аналитическим БД, BI.
О проекте: несколько инфо-продуктов: проект бьюти-блогера, клуб с подписочной системой и интернет-магазин.
- Опыт работы Google Data Studio (в том числе, подключение и настройка с нуля).
- Опыт настройки дашбордов.
- Умение работать от задач бизнеса, понимание бизнес-процессов и аналитика.
- Аналитические способности, внимательность к деталям, умение работать с большим объемом информации и требованиями конечных пользователей.
- Подключение и настройка Google Data Studio с нуля.
- Импорт данных в Google Data Studio из 1С и Битрикс: управление сайтом.
- Настройка дашбордов по требованиям клиента.
It's required experience in PHP/MySQL, Laravel, Node, API integrations, Stripe, PayPal, other payment gateways, Docker, microservices, Graph QL.
Nice to have:
- Plaid/docs tool
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Laravel, AWS, RDS, EC2, Microservices experience, Git, and Docker. Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Start date ASAP
English level at least B2
Technical Product Manager at DWH/BI
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specializes in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Excellent communication skills. You communicate effectively across a disparate set of stakeholders with a range of technical skills and data literacy;
- 2+ years experience as a product manager in an Agile environment, ideally in the Data Products and Business Intelligence space;
- Exceptional project management skills. You get things done and more importantly, you get others to get their things done too;
- Analytical and decision-making skills. You're able to diagnose and identify as well as formulate effective action plans to resolve issues;
- Systems thinking: the ability to see how small details interrelate and impact the bigger picture;
- Experience with data visualization software;
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and ETL fundamentals;
- Experience writing SQL queries to explore and QA data.
As an advantage:
- Hadoop and Spark experience;
- Vertica experience;
- Familiarity with Apache Airflow;
- Basic understanding of statistics and statistical testing;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Working directly with internal customers (at all levels) and engineers to identify data platform and visualization requirements and discover new areas of innovation;
- Translating the needs of non-technical systems users into technical requirements;
- Understanding and quantifying trade-offs to prioritize data and business intelligence engineering projects
- Being an evangelist for data, data visualizations and self-service analytics
- Writing and managing user stories in an agile environment; developing short and long-term strategic roadmaps;
- Being a champion of data quality.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the center of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidized parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The (further) development of software for the purpose of iterative experiment design, data visualisation and connection to the Alb. database.
Therefore, the software development also requires the design and development connectivity to the Alb. database via REST API as well as the frontend with user interface. The first component of API development is required to be developed using Python and TypeScript as well as serverless technologies based on Azure. Developer will be responsible for creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend. In this role, you should be able to write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs as well as from NoSQL database.
The second frontend component requires proficiency in AngularJS and TypeScript with the ability to make code design decisions. In addition, the developer has Python development skills, experience in API development and testing as well as in data visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Backlog items will be assigned in Azure DevOps containing business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Affiliation of scalable and responsive cloud-based Web application using state-of-the-art frontend engineering practices by:
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on TypeScript and Python [BE]
o Designing a technical concept, coding, testing and documentation according to the backlog item based on AngularJS and TypeScript [FE]
o Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, by developing web user interface components and related tests [FE]
o Designing and testing of APIs [FE]
o Implement serverless technologies based on Azure, Azure Cosmos DB as well as Azure Event Hub [BE]
o Creating web application backend components from scratch, which will be exposed as REST Web APIs to frontend [BE]
o Write functional code, which handles data from external REST APIs and from NoSQL database [BE]
o Implementing JWT-based authentication and access token handling [BE]
o Performing visualization within data visualization frameworks like D3.js [FE]
o Developing CI/CD build pipelines for the developed web components and takes actions to keep code/systems stable and efficient [BE, FE]
o Testing including unit, integration, and performance tests [BE, FE]
- Identify, design, and implement product improvements for the project related tasks according to the discussed backlog [BE, FE]
- Documentation of technical implementation and related processes in Azure DevOps. Company will validate and approve it [BE, FE]
Data Engineer or BI Developer
Hyperscale - Performance Engineer